Structured Selling Framework
This learning capsule is designed for First/ Entry Level Sales Function Resources who are new to either your company or new to a sales role. This learning capsule provides training on a “Structured Selling Framework” that a Sales Professionals will use for all aspects of selling in their sales career.
The role of a salesperson has evolved from traditional product-focused to need-based selling. Successful salespersons are people who have experience in problem-solving, and follow a structured approach to identify and cater to customer’s needs and challenges. Following a need-based approach will help you develop customized value added solutions for the entire sales process.
Learning Capsule Highlights
Whether you are selling a new or an existing product, your selling approach should be to apply the right strategies, tactics and techniques to achieve business objectives, while establishing and maintaining a preferred position amongst your customers. This learning capsule will cover proven sales practices/ strategies to help you plan and prepare for effective and productive sales calls. Key elements include:
• Understanding the key Sales Fundamentals.
• Provide an 8-Step Structured Selling Framework for use in all aspects of sales planning and sales calls.
• Focus on the Effective Sales Framework (ESF) for use in sales calls.
• Understand the Sales Fundamentals and how they apply to your customers.
• Ability to use the Structured Selling Framework for planning, executing and follow up to sales calls.
• Be comfortable in use of the Effective Sales Framework (ESF) when dealing with buyers.
Delivery of Program
This training capsule can be delivered through Self Led E-Learning via our online Learning Management System. In our E-Learning environment, all of the capsules have been designed by industry experts and are stimulating and interactive but you will lead your own training at your own rate going through each capsule at a time and pace that suits you.
Each learning capsule can also be delivered through “Interactive Virtual Sessions”. For our “Interactive Virtual Sessions” we allow a maximum of 4 delegates per session meaning that delegates will get personal attention throughout the sessions.
Alternatively, we can deliver workshop based training for a minimum of 12 delegates per session.