Understanding the Customer
This learning capsule is designed for First/ Entry Level Sales Function Resources who are new to either your company or new to a sales role. This learning capsule will train the entry level Sales Professionals to understand their own customer’s needs and wants and how best to build strong customer relationships.
The nucleus of every successful business is to know and understand their customer’s need and wants. Whether you sell directly to individuals or other businesses, emphasis on needs and wants will help build significant and persuasive value propositions to meet both current and future needs of customers.
Learning Capsule Highlights
To sell to your customers more effectively and to gain a competitive edge, it becomes imperative to answer key questions such as –
• Who are your customers?
• What do they buy?
• Why do they buy?
• Why do your customers need you?
This learning capsule is designed to get a detailed understanding of the customer’s path to purchase journey for effective business decisions and building competitive advantages. Key elements include:
• Understanding your customers primary, secondary, unique and personal needs using Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs.
• Understanding the different personality traits that your customer has and how to customize your behaviour accordingly.
• Understanding how to create a SWOT analysis for your customer.
• Build and foster strong customer relationships.
• Ability to map your customer against hierarchy of needs.
• Ability to analyse key customer’s personality traits and adapt your selling approach accordingly.
• Ability to carry out a SWOT analysis for your key customers to develop the right strategic sales approach.
Delivery of Program
This training capsule can be delivered through Self Led E-Learning via our online Learning Management System. In our E-Learning environment, all of the capsules have been designed by industry experts and are stimulating and interactive but you will lead your own training at your own rate going through each capsule at a time and pace that suits you.
Each learning capsule can also be delivered through “Interactive Virtual Sessions”. For our “Interactive Virtual Sessions” we allow a maximum of 4 delegates per session meaning that delegates will get personal attention throughout the sessions.
Alternatively, we can deliver workshop based training for a minimum of 12 delegates per session.